Saturday, August 11, 2012

Grecian Corner- Fischer Plaza, City Center

Great little escape across from the Seattle Center.  Definitely worth the trip across the street, and then across the street.  It's next to a little sports bar, but if you've been to one sports bar, well...

So we ordered 2 lamb gyros and 2 Stellas.  Any place that serves Stella Artois is the bomb, and so it was.  The lamb was very tasty.  It was a little weird, due to the fact our gyros came stuffed with french fries?  I thought it weird, but I was lucky I ordered mine with a side salad and was able to remove said fries and filly my pita to over flowing with green goodness.

Not saying I'd go out of my way to go back, but if you're at the Seattle Center and want a quick lunch with out the big lines, bland overpriced food, head across the street to Fischer Plaza.

Check out their website

No comments:

Post a Comment